sexta-feira, 10 de fevereiro de 2012

Minhas Frases Favoritas de Eclipse...

Photobucket

“I prefer brunettes.” -Edward Cullen.

“We’re a bit sensitive to blood around here. I’m sure you can understand that.”-Bella Swan.

“I don’t have any leeches on my speed dial.”-Jacob Black.

“I’m really glad Edward didn’t kill you. Everything’s so much more fun with you around.”-Emmett Cullen.

“Here’s the thing. . .I’ve already gone crazy once. I know what my limits are.”-Bella Swan.

“I never thought I needed to teach you how to throw a punch. Guess I was wrong about that.”-Charlie Swan .

“This hostage stuff is fun.”- Alice Cullen.

“Does my being half-naked bother you?” -Jacob Black.

“Do you ever think that your life might be easier if you weren’t in love with me?” -Edward Cullen.

“I already know how strong you are. You didn’t have to break the furniture.”-Bella Swan.

“Would you like to hear my story, Bella? It doesn’t have a happy ending—but which of ours does? If we had happy endings, we’d all be under gravestones now.”-Rosalie Hale.

“You aren’t exactly the best judge of what is or isn’t dangerous.” -Edward Cullen.

“I didn’t have quite the same…upbringing as my adopted siblings here. My beginning was something else entirely.” -Jasper Hale.

“I think I might have been wrong before, you know, about not being able to be friends. Maybe we could manage it, on my side of the line. Come see me.”-Jacob Black.

“It’s the thought that counts. I ought to know.” -Edward Cullen.

“Well, that just sucks! I guess I’m stuck with Mike Newton after all.” -Bella Swan.

“Fall down again, Bella?”-Emmett Cullen .

“Did you seriously just stamp your foot? I thought girls only did that on TV” -Jacob Black.

“Besides…the more time I spend with you, the more human emotions seem comprehensible to me. I’m discovering that I can sympathize with Heathcliff in ways I didn’t think possible before.” -Edward Cullen.

“Do you think either of them would give up if you died? They’d still fight, we all would. You can’t change anything, so just be good, okay?”-Alice Cullen .

“I was just wondering why you stabbed him. Not that I object.” - Edward Cullen.

“It’s a good thing you’re bulletproof.” -Bella Swan.

“I offered eternal servitude, remember. I’m your slave for life.” -Jacob Black.

“Would you please tell me what you are thinking? Before I go mad?”- Edward Cullen .

“Maybe you should pick on people your own size.”-Charlie Swan.

“I can’t imagine how awful that must feel. Being normal? Ugh.”- Bella Swan.

“I know you think that I have some kind of perfect, unyielding self-control, but that’s not actually the case.”-Edward Cullen.

“It’s not like I’m headed off to Vegas to be a showgirl or anything.”-Bella Swan.

“The right thing isn’t always real obvious. Sometimes the right thing for one person is the wrong thing for someone else. So…good luck figuring that out.” -Charlie Swan.

“I never thought I’d see the day where I’d be willing to take a bet against you, Alice, but it has arrived.” -Bella Swan.

“You’ve experienced the way I can manipulate the emotions around myself, Bella, but I wonder if you realize how the feelings in a room affect me. I live every day in a climate of emotion. For the first century of my life, I lived in a world of bloodthirsty vengeance. Hate was my constant companion.” -Jasper Hale.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário